Thursday, July 21, 2005

thumbnail

Wanna Bet Schumer repeat the same old "Dumb Assed" Quesitons?

Fox News: Panel Spars Over Roberts Nomination

Remember this from Judge Roberts' first confirmaiton hearing in 1993?...

"In the beginning of Wednesday's Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing for Bush nominee John G. Roberts Jr. (search), Chairman Orrin Hatch (search) praised Democrat Sen. Charles Schumer (search) of New York for asking "intelligent" questions, but then Hatch switched gears.

"Some [of his questions] I totally disagree with," Hatch of Utah said. "Some I think are dumbass questions, between you and me. I am not kidding you. I mean, as much as I love and respect you, I just think that's true."

A stunned Schumer asked if he heard the chairman correctly, to which Hatch said yes. Again, Schumer asked Hatch if he would like to "revise and extend his remark," congressional speak for change his mind.

A former trial attorney, Hatch replied: "No, I am going to keep it exactly the way it is. I mean, I hate to say it. I mean, I feel badly saying it between you and me. But I do know dumbass questions when I see dumbass questions."


I can't wait for the same old "playas" to make "Dumb Asses" out of themselves during coming Supremes confirmation hearing on Judge Roberts. This is going to be good....heh.

Wanna bet that King "Dumb Ass" repeats? Wanna bet Orin fires him up again? Will Valerie Plame ever get her own reality show?

While I'm at it, II wonder if Schumer will bring his pet "Wilson" with him to the hearings? You know, those two are never far from each other.

......"Here fido, ......good boy, .....now sit!"

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.