Wednesday, December 21, 2005

thumbnail

Can we give him the blindfold yet?

Via MSNBC:"BAGHDAD, Iraq - After several hours of quietly listening to testimony, Saddam Hussein launched into an extended outburst at his trial Wednesday, alleging that he had been beaten "everywhere on my body" while in detention.

The trial's chief prosecutor said that if American-led multinational forces were abusing the former Iraqi leader, he would be transferred into the custody of Iraqi troops.

"Yes I have been beaten, everywhere on my body. The marks are still there," Saddam told the court. "And I'm not complaining about the Americans because I can poke their eyes with my own hands."



"Beaten"? With what? A Dorito?

NEXT!



Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.