Take a look this capture from MSNBC. Is Maureen having issues she isn't telling us about.
Remember Maureen. STEP ONE: I admitted I'm a bitch and my book isn't selling squat....
Actually Maureen was on MSNBC doing that "lefty thing" of comparison of President Clinton vs. President Bush, except when you mention any of Bill's sins, well, like Maureen puts it ...Bill did it in a cute way - wink, wink, nudge, nudge....
Yeah....cute like this:
- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
Yeah....cute as a button that Bill!
More at Michelle Malkin.
iraq Politics News murtha Able Danger Curt Weldon bush war on terror spying patriot act nsa CIA jonathan alter Media Bias leak dowd
Posted by Jack Moss