Skip to main content

Is Larry Johnson harrassing Seixon?

H/t to Called as Seen blog, on this harrassment by one Larry C. Johnson of the owner/writer of the Seixon blog:

"Perhaps most haunting was the email I received from Larry Johnson last night. He claimed I defamed him and called him a liar. I did not defame him and he did lie to me when he said that he had answered my questions when he had in fact not done so. This was not part of the story I wrote yesterday, calling him a liar for that, I simply stated the fact that he declined to answer a set of yes/no questions I posed to him, as he responded that he had already answered them, which was false.

Johnson laced the email, to a personal account of mine which I do not usually give out and which is not available through Google, with personal details about my family and me. Just like Leopold had done, Johnson repeated my mother’s name, my parents’ address, and even my birth month and year. Obviously Johnson thought this would freak me out and scare me into retracting everything. He concluded the email with:

I am willing to accept a written apology and move on. If you refuse to retract your statements about me I am prepared to ratchet this up several levels. I have not spent the last twenty years working with the U.S. military and the intelligence community to accept this kind of nonsense from a wet-nosed 24 year old coward, who is an armchair warrior but does not have the courage to enlist in the military when his country is at war.

Is that a threat, Mr. Johnson? After I responded, he fired back with this:

I know where you are living. You forget that I do work for the European Union and friends in Interpol. I've offered you a mature way to deal with this situation. You're obviously too immature and inexperienced to recognize the offer for what it is. Too bad.

Is Larry Johnson using his law enforcement contacts to dig up information on me to intimidate me into retracting uncomfortable facts about his involvement with peddling false allegations against a commenter at my blog?"


I would suggest keeping a copy of the email and forwarding to the FBI. Interstate communication of a threat is a Felony and as such Johnson could be in a jam if in fact he sent the email. To wit:

"Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Again, finding out if it is Johnson isn't hard and it would seem to be his MO. So don't let it go by, report it.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling Mr. Fitzgerald?

**UPDATED AND BUMPED****

As I told you about in this post yesterday as a source confirmed to me that the Justice Department has launched a probe into the NSA leak. Mr. Risen, you are in trouble - prepare your defense. I told you so.

The White House will be announcing the probe at about 12:30pm. My source tells me that this probe will most likely result in another prosecutor being assigned as of course Fitzgerald is still busy/dizzy on the Plame/Game No-Leak. Additionally, other probes into other recent leaks such as the CIA 'prisons'leak is in the works as well. As I said, this is the NEW Bush - on the attack - it's no more Mr. Nice Guy!

About time! Also covering Michelle Malkin

*****End Update*********

UPDATE II: Looks like I owe my source big time as yet another tip comes true as the Washington Post is on the target list as well for the CIA Prison leak.

****End Update II*************************************

Update III: Via Fox: "The government has no legal right to…

Sniper Attack Las Vegas Music Festival

Police are hunting for the female companion of a lone gunman who killed at least 20 people, including two off-duty police officers, and injured more than 100 injured in Las Vegas on Sunday night.
Officers believe Marilou Danley, who they described as a middle-aged Asian woman, has more information on the man who attacked the Route 91 Harvest Festival on Sunday night before being killed.
That man was named by 9 News as Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, who was known to local law enforcement.
Police were reported to be searching his house in the early hours of Monday morning, though there was no indication of a motive.
The Strip was completely shut down after the man, described by police as 'a local' opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay resort and casino.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4939872/Active-shooter-reported-Las-Vegas-Mandalay-Bay-Resort.html#ixzz4uLSDVR5Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Face…

Able Danger - Sign Up - Get the Truth

Per the Able Danger Blog (newly added link), get over to this petition and sign ur name. Again, if there is any chance of true bi-partisan hearings, the people are going to have to speak up and loud.

Just do it!