Skip to main content

James Comey behind Leak of Jared Kushner story to Washington Post

As the Washington Post breathlessly reported about Kushner's contacts with Russia the question that comes to mind "Who leaked this?"

I have my own sources within the FBI as a former spook so I made a call to inquire.  All I got was, "Past Cork base boss". That's an old code word for the FBI director that was used many years ago, but because I have been out of service, he knew I would get it.  That would have been James Comey, former FBI director.   As a side note there are many agents who are not at all unhappy that their former boss was gone.  But one is particularly unhappy and plans to come forward in the future.

The Washington Post puts the info sourcing "US officials briefed on intelligence reports", which is utter nonsense.

James Comey has been blatantly carrying on his own private coup against Trump since the election cycle, first by refusing to charge Hillary Clinton with crimes that that would have put anyone else in the clink.  Agents working at the bureau were frustrated that after all the man hours put on that case they were told that nothing was there when in fact they found plenty.

Second, this information has been known since at least December by the FBI, only now has the media picked it up, and again by "anonymous source".   Earlier this week Comey cancelled his appointment to testify to congress in order to visit with his old friend and predecessor as well as now Special Counsel Robert Mueller, I guess for tea and guidance.

As you know formerly Comey leaked the idea of his memo to the press yet as to this date no memo has been produced.  Even if it was it would be considered hearsay in a court of law because it would be Trump's word against his.  Additionally even if true Trump would have done nothing wrong as it's no crime to ask.  No where does anyone say Trump ordered Comey to drop the investigation.

But a leak, especially during a Special Counsel investigation could be troublesome for Comey as it, unless he is called as a witness, could be viewed as obstruction of justice.  Mueller cannot play favoritism at this point which is why I've been on Twitter calling for him to recuse himself.

More on this to come.


Popular posts from this blog

Calling Mr. Fitzgerald?


As I told you about in this post yesterday as a source confirmed to me that the Justice Department has launched a probe into the NSA leak. Mr. Risen, you are in trouble - prepare your defense. I told you so.

The White House will be announcing the probe at about 12:30pm. My source tells me that this probe will most likely result in another prosecutor being assigned as of course Fitzgerald is still busy/dizzy on the Plame/Game No-Leak. Additionally, other probes into other recent leaks such as the CIA 'prisons'leak is in the works as well. As I said, this is the NEW Bush - on the attack - it's no more Mr. Nice Guy!

About time! Also covering Michelle Malkin

*****End Update*********

UPDATE II: Looks like I owe my source big time as yet another tip comes true as the Washington Post is on the target list as well for the CIA Prison leak.

****End Update II*************************************

Update III: Via Fox: "The government has no legal right to…

Able Danger - Sign Up - Get the Truth

Per the Able Danger Blog (newly added link), get over to this petition and sign ur name. Again, if there is any chance of true bi-partisan hearings, the people are going to have to speak up and loud.

Just do it!

Sniper Attack Las Vegas Music Festival

Police are hunting for the female companion of a lone gunman who killed at least 20 people, including two off-duty police officers, and injured more than 100 injured in Las Vegas on Sunday night.
Officers believe Marilou Danley, who they described as a middle-aged Asian woman, has more information on the man who attacked the Route 91 Harvest Festival on Sunday night before being killed.
That man was named by 9 News as Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, who was known to local law enforcement.
Police were reported to be searching his house in the early hours of Monday morning, though there was no indication of a motive.
The Strip was completely shut down after the man, described by police as 'a local' opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay resort and casino.

Read more:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Face…