Saturday, May 28, 2005

thumbnail

Eddie Albert - 1906-2005


Eddie Albert
Originally uploaded by macsmind.
This got a little coverage on the news today. But for us 'boomers' Green Acres in the 60's was the place to be on Saturday night. Eddie played the 'straight guy' to the zany cast of characters of Hootersville. As far as I'm concerned this was TV at it's finest and it's glory hasn't been repeated since. How did Eddie want to be remembered?

"I don't really care how I am remembered as long as I bring happiness and joy to people."

Eddie you brought me a lot of joy! May God hold you in the palm of his hand!

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.