Tuesday, July 29, 2008

thumbnail

Obama is ZOD!

Over the Corner, Byron York shares an email.


"E-mail:

Obama's "people of the world" shtick reminded me of General Zod's speech from Superman II. Zod was, of course, a bit more ebullient.

ZOD
I am General Zod! Listen to me, people of the Earth! Today I bring a New Order to your planet! One which shall last until the end of time!

Each of you... each man, each woman, each child - all will march proudly together in this New Order! Your lands, your homes, your possessions, your very lives... All of this and more you will gladly give to me!

There is no longer a need for separate nations in this world, no need for petty squabbles between one group and another. All of you will work together, strive, produce, and sacrifice together - and all for a common goal!

It is useless for you to resist as it is for me to annihilate you. You will only bring death and destruction upon yourselves, while I will lose the potential products of your labour. There is now one law, one order, one ruler who alone will determine your collective destiny! One force before will all of you shall kneel forever! In return for this submission you will have my generous protection! In other words - you will be allowed to live.

CAPTAIN
(to ZOD - through bullhorn)
You are trespassing on Federal Government property - illegally occupying a national monument...

ZOD
I will not repeat myself again! There is no nation! Therefore there cannot be a monument to one! From this day forward - there is only Zod!"

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

1 Comments

avatar

Jack,

A young friend of mine, Ryan, is going to be contacting you reguarding hosting...

he's cool.

Reply Delete
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.