Wednesday, December 10, 2008

thumbnail

Joe the Plumber Disses McCain - "I wanted to get off the Bus!"

Now that the campaign is over I guess the "truth" can be told, eh Joe?



"Joe Wurzelbacher lashed out Tuesday at former GOP presidential nominee John McCain, the man who made Wurzelbacher famous as “Joe the Plumber.”

Wurzelbacher told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt “dirty” after “being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place.”

Recalling a conversation he had with McCain about the $700 billion financial industry bailout in September, Wurzelbacher said: “When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen.”

“I asked him some pretty direct questions,” he continued. “Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.”




No doubt the media will have some fun with this. But Wurzelbacher is only reflecting what a lot of us conservatives felt. We all wanted to get off the bus. Hell we never wanted to get on it with McCain in the first place. But as Joe said, vs. Obama there was really no choice.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.