You said it man!


Fears that the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s report on the 2012 tragedy would become a prop in the 2016 campaign have been realized, according to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh expressed anger Tuesday over the Democratic committee members report’s seeming fixation with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

“A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times,” Limbaugh said, noting that is more mention than the Democrats gave former SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, who were killed in the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks."Limbaugh noted that at the time of the attacks, Trump was a private citizen who “might have been on TV commenting about it as an infrequent guest.”

Limbaugh said the excessive mentions of Trump, and the lack of any criticism of Democratic presidential candidate and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the narrative, meant that the report was saying, in essence, “OK, media! Here’s what we want you to do. This is how we want you to cast and to characterize the Benghazi report.”

Absolutely unbelievable and believable at the same time. But would you expect any less than that from the party of the crybabies? The actual/factual report from the Republican committee cites numerous fuck ups, and laying some blame on the military which Obama is the commander-in-chief of.

Remember the leadership quote, "The Buck Stops Here"?

Well then the blame - while on the terrorist who committed the act - squares on Obama as Clinton as they were ultimately in charge.

Fox Report:





Just as I had said before, it was a "Rats Nest" of infection.

A 2010 decision temporarily disabling State Department security features to accommodate Hillary Clinton’s private server effectively laid out a "welcome mat" for hackers and foreign intelligence services, a leading IT official who oversaw computer security at the Defense Intelligence Agency told Fox News.

"You're putting not just the Clinton server at risk but the entire Department of State emails at risk," said Bob Gourley, former chief technology officer (CTO) for the DIA. "When you turn off your defensive mechanisms and you're connected to the Internet, you're almost laying out the welcome mat for anyone to intrude and attack and steal your secrets."

He was referring to revelations from new court-released documents in a lawsuit by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch. They show the State Department temporarily turned off security features in 2010 so that emails from then-Secretary of State Clinton's personal server would stop going to the department's spam folders.

Gourley, who has more than two decades of cybersecurity experience and is now a partner with strategic consulting and engineering firm Cognitio, noted the Russians did breach the State Department system at some point – though it’s unclear when, and whether disabling the security functions in 2010 played a role.

He said, though, that when the Russian presence was detected in 2014, there were indications “they had been there for quite a while … [and] also hacked into unclassified systems in the White House.” He said the Russians would have tried “everything possible to get in.”

The question is "Did they?" Again, when you have to shut off access to a remote server - especially one with the incredible name of "clintonemail.com" - it means it's not a secure system and by security protocol it should have never been allowed to be used as a secure system for the SOC.

Well this puts the theory on motive back to what it likelyactually was - Islamic Terrorism.

Since the shooting at an Orlando nightclub last week that left 49 people dead, reports have emerged that gunman Omar Mateen frequented the gay club, used gay dating apps and had gay lovers.

But the FBI has found no evidence so far to support claims by those who say Mateen had gay lovers or communicated on gay dating apps, several law enforcement officials said.

Mateen, 29, told police negotiators he had carried out the shooting that began at 2 a.m. June 12 and ended, after a three-hour standoff, when he was killed by police.

He claimed the shooting was carried out in allegiance to the militant group Islamic State, as a message to halt U.S. bombing in Iraq and Syria.

Several Pulse regulars have come forward in the days since the shooting, claiming to have seen Mateen at the club or to have been contacted by him on the gay dating apps Grindr, Jack’d and Adam4Adam.

On Tuesday, Univision aired a report in which “Miguel,” a man wearing a disguise to conceal his identity, alleged he had sex with Mateen after meeting him on the gay dating app, Grindr. He said Mateen had sex with other men too, including a threesome with a Puerto Rican who allegedly told Mateen, after having had unprotected sex with him, that he was HIV positive.

But investigators do not consider the man’s account credible, according to one senior law enforcement official with access
Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses sayto the investigation.

In seeking to verify the reports, federal agents have culled Mateen's electronic devices, including a laptop computer and cellphone, as well as electronic communications of those who made the claims, law enforcement officials said.

So far, they have found no photographs, no text messages, no smartphone apps, no gay pornography and no cell-tower location data to suggest that Mateen — who was twice married to women and had a young son — conducted a secret gay life, the officials said.

The FBI is continuing to explore Mateen’s past, but investigators now believe the men who made the claims are not credible, or confused Mateen with someone else.

The report goes on to say that they haven't found any coordinated evidence that Mateen conversed with or planned the attack directly with ISIS, but then then ISIS said they backed the idea, as well as used it as propaganda. Additionally ISIS - as an organization - doesn't usually plan individual attacks, instead calling for them by adherents during Ramadan.

Keeps getting better, and worse for Hillary Clinton.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former Secretary Hillary Clinton failed to turn over a copy of a key message involving problems caused by her use of a private homebrew email server, the State Department confirmed Thursday. The disclosure makes it unclear what other work-related emails may have been deleted by the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

The email was included within messages exchanged Nov. 13, 2010, between Clinton and one of her closest aides, Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin. At the time, emails sent from Clinton's BlackBerry device and routed through her private clintonemail.com server in the basement of her New York home were being blocked by the State Department's spam filter. A suggested remedy was for Clinton to obtain a state.gov email account.

"Let's get separate address or device but I don't want any risk of the personal being accessible," Clinton responded to Abedin.

Seriously, "clintonemail.com"? As I said I worked for a time as a Network Analyst, and that's the type of domain you put on an internal intranet email system, not external and certainly not on the server - private as it was - of the US Secretary of State. Secondarily, as a government worker there is no such thing as "personal email" when you are using a system bought and paid for by taxpayers and certainly not when those emails are related to work.

There were multitudes of issues with that server, a "rats nest" of spam, likely malware and possibly even viruses. We already know that there were many unreported attempts to hack the server, and the State Department said the dang thing was a Spam-A-Lot, to the point they had to shut it's access to the mainframe system. Then there is this:

On Wednesday, lawyers from Judicial Watch, a conservative legal organization, questioned under oath Bryan Pagliano, the computer technician who set up Clinton's private server. A transcript released Thursday shows Pagliano repeatedly responded to detailed questions by invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, as he did last year before a congressional committee.

Dozens of questions Pagiliano declined to answer included who paid for the system, whether there was technical help to support its users and who else at the State Department used email accounts on it. Pagliano also would not answer whether he discussed setting up a home server with Clinton prior to her tenure as secretary of state, according to the transcript.

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said the November 2010 email cited in the inspector general audit was one of more than a dozen work-related emails that his group identified that Clinton sent or received but later failed to turn over the State Department.

"Contrary to her statement under oath suggesting otherwise, Mrs. Clinton did not return all her government emails to the State Department," Fitton said. "Our goal is to find out what other emails Mrs. Clinton and the State Department are hiding."


Flicker, flicker...flame, flameout....

Dont' know how much more the FBI needs, but it's starting to look really, really bad for Hillary.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — State Department staffers wrestled for weeks in December 2010 over a serious technical problem that affected emails from then-Secretary Hillary Clinton's home email server, causing them to temporarily disable security features on the government's own systems, according to emails released Wednesday.

The emails were released under court order Wednesday to the conservative legal advocacy group Judicial Watch, which has sued the State Department over access to public records related to the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee's service as the nation's top diplomat between 2009 and 2013.

The emails, reviewed by The Associated Press, show that State Department technical staff disabled software on their systems intended to block phishing emails that could deliver dangerous viruses. They were trying urgently to resolve delivery problems with emails sent from Clinton's private server.

"This should trump all other activities," a senior technical official, Ken LaVolpe, told IT employees in a Dec. 17, 2010, email. Another senior State Department official, Thomas W. Lawrence, wrote days later in an email that deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin personally was asking for an update about the repairs. Abedin and Clinton, who both used Clinton's private server, had complained that emails each sent to State Department employees were not being reliably received.

After technical staffers turned off some security features, Lawrence cautioned in an email, "We view this as a Band-Aid and fear it's not 100 percent fully effective."

The AP initially reported Wednesday that the emails described security features being turned off on Clinton's own private server, but State Department spokesman John Kirby clarified hours later that the emails described "a series of troubleshooting measures to the department's system — not Secretary Clinton's system — to attempt to remedy the problem."

I worked as a Network Administrator for a while. The only reason you would secure your main system from a remote system is because it's "rogue", in other words "a rats nest". Evidently her server was so "hackable" that no one in IT at the DOS thought it was secure enough to allow it to freely communicate with the mainframes. As the SOC Clinton is ultimately responsible for her department's computer security and acting like she doesn't know a mouse from a mouse trap isn't flying at all.

Support our Vets!



Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio