Thursday, April 21, 2005

thumbnail

Whimps...

Am i the only conservative who feels that they've been taken for a ride by our present representatives? I really don't know what to think of this bunch we have put up in Washington.

When I was 4 years old there was this little kid "Stevie" who was 2 and lived next store. Stevie was the Devil incarnate - he absolutely terrorized me. In fact to this date I still have a scar on my cheek from when he bit me.

I was scared to death of Stevie then. Now (unless he is bigger than me) if I ever saw him again, I would walk up to him, say, "Remember me?" and then bite him right on the cheek!

Democrats remind me of Stevie. Smaller, less powerful, yet the Republicans seem to be scared to death of them. Whether it's Delay or Bolton, they seem to cow-tow to every whim of these shrill sore losers. Every time Joe (plagiarism) Biden speaks I want to perform the cross as this guy couldn't tell the truth if it grew on his face. Harry Reid should shut the hell up about Delay, he should clean up his own house before he speaks of others.

Where is the gonads in the Republican Leadership? Who is going to put Stevie in his place?


Mike Reagan recoups more of the skeletal evidence of Democrats in this column

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.