Tuesday, April 26, 2005

thumbnail

The Continual Saga of Liberal Losers

Both Powerline and Little Green Footballs are on it in "outing" the clowns who are trying to derail the Bolten nomination. Seems little Ms, Melody Townsel, former leader of Mothers Opposing Bush is crying about getting picked on (rather exposed) for being a democratic operative, as well as a liar. She is left to posting her woes on the Daily Kos, crying to the "Moon-Bats":

"Hello, Daily Kos-ers:

Tonight, my deepest fears regarding my pending testimony in the John Bolton nomination process have come true: Republicans have dredged up un unfortunate chapter of my life and, clearly, are about to announce it to the world. When you read this, you may decide either that I was stupid to step forward, or that I no longer deserve your trust. I want, however, to be the one to announce this to you all since you’ve been so unbelievably supportive.

When I was in college, 22 years ago, I plagiarized some columns while working for my college newspaper, and I was removed from staff. Months later, while working for another college newspaper, I wrote a review for a local play that tracked closely in format to another writer’s review — and, although it was not plagiarized, it made my editors, who had become aware of my recent past, very uncomfortable, and we mutually agreed that I would no longer submit stories to them.

As you can imagine, I’m deeply ashamed to be forced to revisit these events so publicly — and, while I was under tremendous academic, financial and family pressure at the time, there is absolutely NO excuse for what I did so long ago. I knew it was wrong then, and I remain deeply ashamed and embarrassed.

I wish to stress that Amy, my friend who has been such a staunch supporter and has been keeping you posted on things happening with my pending testimony, was completely unaware of these events. There are some things you don’t tell even your best friend."

So it goes on. Accusations made by liars, misrepresentations, slinging anything they can up against the wall to see if anything sticks. Clueless, lost little democrats - can't win at the ballot-box, losers at life.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.