Thursday, July 28, 2005

thumbnail

I'm on Wilson like it's 1999

I have filed a FOIA request for all reports, documents related to Joseph Wilson's 1999 trip to Niger, where he went - on Plame's recommendation, "For Uranium Related Matters".

The second trip that Ms. Plame suggested he go on because he would be there on business anyway......

I know,...fat chance. But worth a shot.

I'd really like to know what he wrote up (if he wrote anything) a report of that trip. I know that The Senate Intelligence Report said of this trip: "Because the former ambassador did not uncover information about (redacted) during his visit to Niger, CPD did not distribute an intelligence report on the visit" (page 39). So CPD didn't write up anything, but what about Joe (did he write, say, do, anything at all?

So many questions...

Yes, I'm trying to get "in the office" to find out, but the "door is locked" at the moment.

We'll see. I've got nothing but time on my side.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.