Friday, July 08, 2005

thumbnail

No Mr. Phelps, God hates this!

Thank God for the bombing of London's subway today

As an evangelical Christian who knows the Bible (Greek and Hebrew), yet when I read something like this complete and utter foulness, I sense a tear from God's eye.

Yes, I believe that the Bible teaches against homosexuality. But it also teaches against lying, murder, gluttony and other such sins. But it also teaches that while God hates sin - as a mother would hate the cancer that is killing her child, He doesn't hate the person who is commiting it.

That's my belief. But the point I'm making here isn't about my beliefs.

I am quite fed up with people like Mr. Phelps, who make a mockery of the Teachings of the Bible and of Jesus Christ.

The verse that comes to mind:

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

The 'fruit' of Fred Phelps, stinks indeed.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.