Thursday, July 14, 2005

thumbnail

"Would have been a great story....but for my BIG Mouth!" - Joseph Wilson

NY Times: Rove Reportedly Held Phone Talk on C.I.A. Officer

Talk about a 'loaded headline'. This is just going to fire the storm some more, but in short it just shows that Karl Rove wasn't the leaker. Novak called Karl...Cooper Called Karl....my, what a busy bunch of Journalist!

I'm gonna parse this supposed scoop tonight - so far I see rabbit holes everywhere, and I'm gonna git them rabbits!

Too bad for the Dems, this might have been a great scoop if Wilson hadn't blown his "cover" tonight on CNN Wolf Blitzer's show.

What did Homer Simpson say, "Doah!!!!"

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.