Tuesday, June 21, 2005

thumbnail

The Mac'ster is Never Wrong!

Coming out of the "paper journalism" medium to this new "blogger" medium, I am finding it all so - well different. I used to get "Letter's to the Editor" which presented constructive criticism like:

"That Mac is a bum! He should shut his pie-hole, and take up knitting!"

Now it's different. For the comment feature on my blog gives me direct feedback to my rants. Like, "Hey Mac, You're a BUM! You should take up knitting!"

I also like the trackback feature. It is great to use if I want to "Here-Here!" a point or post I've come across, or use a point from someone I disagree with to make my point.

For instance this post thinks I'm "wrong" about Paul Wolfowitz , I guess because he disagrees.

That of course is the standard, "I'm right; and since I'm right, you're wrong" argument.

Of course since I'm rarely wrong, and I know the other guy is full of it, I'm usually not having this argument. But I appreciate the return traffic.

Well, it isn't all bad. At least he didn't call me a Bum!

(Mac lives in South Florida and when he isn't trying to be a big shot blogger he knits)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.