Skip to main content

Bang of a Summer VIII- Fire Two - Correcting the Record on Saddam and Terrorism

As promised, the Bush Administration beginning to release even more of what they have held back on for so long. Primarily the evidence correcting the assertion those of the left have maintained that Saddam had no connections to terrorism, or Al Qaeda, or even Bin Ladin.

Now Fox News, we begin to see the truth.

"Was Saddam Hussein a security threat to the United States? Did the Iraqi dictator have connections to Al Qaeda or other terrorist ties? What happened to the weapons of mass destruction everyone believed were in his possession? Did Saddam move them? Did they ever exist?

All of those questions have been dogging President George W. Bush and his administration since the start of the Iraq war. Politicians and respected U.S. military and intelligence officials have weighed in publicly on both sides of the debate, but until recently the general public has had little of the information necessary to make a fully informed decision on its own.

But that is changing."

Fox News, is launching a full investigation into the docs called the Saddam Dossier. The first part, begins by examining Saddam's terror links - specifically to his inner circle.

Look for a push back from the MSM, attempting - as they have all along - to discount the importance of these findings. But's with the advent of the New Media it's not going to be easy.

More updates as I peruse the findings so far.

UPDATE: As expected, the left attacks the messenger, Fox, and claims that makes the story bogus.

The fact is these documents have been poured over ever since their release a few months back and like it or not, believe it or not (makes no difference), they show the "ties that bind". Roy Robison has done a fantastic job translating these documents, and as the weeks unfold we will begin to see more and more light.

These documents in the first installment do show that "the Vice President of Iraq met with the leader of the Taliban about the establishment of relations, as noted by Flopping Aces.

The pure and simple fact is that these documents scare the crap out of the left and the laughable stance of "no connections". Fact is that when you know your wrong, you harp the loudest. It's the surest sign you're losing the argument.


Popular posts from this blog

Calling Mr. Fitzgerald?


As I told you about in this post yesterday as a source confirmed to me that the Justice Department has launched a probe into the NSA leak. Mr. Risen, you are in trouble - prepare your defense. I told you so.

The White House will be announcing the probe at about 12:30pm. My source tells me that this probe will most likely result in another prosecutor being assigned as of course Fitzgerald is still busy/dizzy on the Plame/Game No-Leak. Additionally, other probes into other recent leaks such as the CIA 'prisons'leak is in the works as well. As I said, this is the NEW Bush - on the attack - it's no more Mr. Nice Guy!

About time! Also covering Michelle Malkin

*****End Update*********

UPDATE II: Looks like I owe my source big time as yet another tip comes true as the Washington Post is on the target list as well for the CIA Prison leak.

****End Update II*************************************

Update III: Via Fox: "The government has no legal right to…

Able Danger - Sign Up - Get the Truth

Per the Able Danger Blog (newly added link), get over to this petition and sign ur name. Again, if there is any chance of true bi-partisan hearings, the people are going to have to speak up and loud.

Just do it!

Sniper Attack Las Vegas Music Festival

Police are hunting for the female companion of a lone gunman who killed at least 20 people, including two off-duty police officers, and injured more than 100 injured in Las Vegas on Sunday night.
Officers believe Marilou Danley, who they described as a middle-aged Asian woman, has more information on the man who attacked the Route 91 Harvest Festival on Sunday night before being killed.
That man was named by 9 News as Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, who was known to local law enforcement.
Police were reported to be searching his house in the early hours of Monday morning, though there was no indication of a motive.
The Strip was completely shut down after the man, described by police as 'a local' opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay resort and casino.

Read more:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Face…