Saturday, June 10, 2006

thumbnail

NSA - Spanking the Spector

Per Stop the ACLU Blog, the ACLU isn't at all happy with what they see as Spector coming off his soap box and giving in a little to the President's view of the program.

Earlier last week Spector had fired off a rather whinny letter to VP Cheney complaining that they weren't playing ball with him, and "demanding" that they change their position and see things HIS way.

Subsequently Cheney picked up the phone and called Spector and told him to "shut up" and remember who got him there.

Thus Spector's response?

Well in the imortal words of Patti Labelle:

"I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes
Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do
I tidied up my point of view
I got a new attitude
Runnin' hot, runnin' cold
I was runnin' into overload
It was extreme, ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-extreme
It took it so high, so low
So low, there was nowhere to go
Like a dream
Somehow the wires uncrossed, the tables were turned
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn
I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes
Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do
I tidied up my point of view
I got a new attitude
I'm in control, my worries are few
'Cause I've got love like I never knew
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I got a new attitude"


UPDATE: I left out the fact this funny little fact that Specter had threatened to bring the telecommunication companies into committee and force them to tell what they know. Heh... The only problem is that Specter himself voted for the law that compelled them to comply with law enforcement, under the 1994 Calea Law.

Hypocrisy or what?




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.