Thursday, January 12, 2006

thumbnail

Happy Birthday Rush!

I missed this earlier today, as with my work I don't get a chance to listen. But from his website I noticed it was Rush Limbaugh's birthday today.


Quite frankly I don't believe conservatives would have the foothold they have today in the media and will continue to have, had it not been for Rush Limbaugh.

Have a happy my man!

Btw...below is a little cartoon he had on his site from the Alito hearings today. Some of the best parody art there is can be found on Rush's site. I think it says it all.

















Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.