Thursday, December 22, 2005

thumbnail

Cali-Fineman Dreaming

Newsweek's Howard ("I'v got my ear on the Oval Orifice") Fineman becomes the latest purveyor of the "I" word, floating "Impeachment" ideals for 2006, in his latest public upchucking here.

Like I said, this is all the Democrats have been working towards since Bush WON the 2000 election. It's all been about payback, and if 9/11 hadn't happened you would have see all this coming a lot sooner.

However, while I hardly want to waste my precious blog space (and stumpy fingers), crtiquing his nonsense I did find the last paragraph too hard to resist.

"For months now, I have been getting e-mails demanding that my various employers (NEWSWEEK, NBC News and MSNBC.com) include in their poll questionnaires the issue of whether Bush should be impeached. They used to demand this on the strength of the WMD issue, on the theory that the president had “lied us into war.” Now the Bush foes will base their case on his having signed off on the NSA’s warrantless wiretaps. He and Cheney will argue his inherent powers and will cite Supreme Court cases and the resolution that authorized him to make war on the Taliban and Al Qaeda. They will respond by calling him Nixon 2.0 and have already hauled forth no less an authority than John Dean to testify to the president’s dictatorial perfidy. The “I word” is out there, and, I predict, you are going to hear more of it next year—much more."

Heh....emails from here?




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.