Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thumbnail

Happy Veteran's Day!

Today at 12pm I'm calling for a moment of silence for all my fallen brothers and sisters in arms, and for all those who still serve.

To my father, four uncles - WWII, my brother, Vietnam, and numerous other family members from a military family, thanks!

Also to all the men and women who served with me over a long career, double thanks for watching out for my you know what!

As always on this day, I give you:



Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

1 Comments

avatar

May the rest in the hands of the Lord.

Good men, all, who laid down their lives so we don't have to.

Reply Delete
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.