Sunday, November 15, 2009

thumbnail

We Need a New Federal Law - President Obama Not Allowed to Speak without a Teleprompter

Witness!



 "... Now, obviously Japan has unique perspective on the issue of nuclear weapons as a consequence of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And that I'm sure helps to motivate the Prime Minister's deep interest in this issue. I certainly would be honored, it would be meaningful for me to visit those two cities in the future. I don't have immediate travel plans, but it's something that would be meaningful to me. You had one more question, and I'm not sure I remember it. Was it North Korea?

 Q Whether or not you believe that the U.S. dropped a nuclear weapon on Hiroshima and Nagasaki -- it was right?

 PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, there were three sets of questions, right? You asked about North Korea?"

 So why can't Obama man-up and say whether or not Harry Truman - a Democrat - did the right thing? Obviously this is yet another example of an amature in action.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.