Friday, October 28, 2005

thumbnail

Plame Game - Libby Takes the Bullet - Mac is Back!

For all those detractors, I back....!

I will now be blogging from an undislosed location under a 10k generator from the ravaged Florida landscape.

Reading the 22 page (what a change from 22 indictments eh?), so-called indictment of Scooter Libby. Take so far:

1. It will never see a court date. First, these are the flimsiest charges of perj/obstr/ I have ever seen. As Michael Leeden said over at the Corner:

"that's why lawyers tell clients not to say anything unless they have a very clear recollection of something. They can't prosecute you for having Halfheimer's disease...

In anycase, I believe Libby will probably plead out. Now for the detractors/critics you do NOT want this to see the light of day. A trial brings EVERYTHING out into the open - EVERYTHING,....Mr. Russert.

Nevertheless....

My source tells me of a VERY strong possibility that DOJ is looking into the Nepotism (Federal Offense) reference Valerie Plame 'selection/suggestion' of her hubby Joseph Wilson for the Niger tea Party.

As I said before Wilma came to town...

" In any event, we need some answers to the underlying issues that were used to launch this investigation."

and that's what I'm going to do.

Yet there is more to come.....

Good to be back.

UPDATE: Thanks to AJ Strata for keep close dibs on things so I could catch up fast and Michelle Malkin, and Tom Mcguire's too!






















Filed under:

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.