Skip to main content

McKinney Watch

If Rep. Cynthia McKinney is arrested, tried and found guity of assault on a police officer, she would be guilty of a felony under the laws of Washington DC and therefore MUST step down from her seat.

In fact, so that the Democrats don't get the label of "Party of Corruption", she should do the right thing and step down immediately.

Meanwhile the Solidad O'Brien interview on CNN this morning is getting rave reviews:

""Let me stop you there," CNN's Soledad O'Brien during an interview Wednesday on "American Morning."

"You can't stop me, Soledad. The real issue is face recognition and security around the Capitol complex," McKinney said.

O'Brien continued to press: "Somebody, anybody, lawyer, congresswoman ... just tell me what happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened," McKinney said. "In fact, over 250 black police officers have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Capitol Police Department."

"Forgive me for my lack of clarity," O'Brien said. "What happened that day, ma'am?"

Citing potential criminal charges against McKinney, one of her attorneys, Mike Raffauf, stepped in. "This is not going to be a place we rehash the facts of this incident," he said."


Video here.

Cynthia your boat is sailing......whoooo, whoooo

UPDATE: McKinney apologizes. Five days late and a dollar short. Prediction: Censure or resignation. Given the weasels in the house and senate and the current (not my fault I'm black) political climate of America, I'll bet the former.

Expose the left with the video.

McKinnley: "REP. MCKINNEY: Thank you, Mr. Speaker. I come before this body to personally express again my sincere regret about the encounter with the capitol hill police. I appreciate my colleagues who are standing with me, who love this institution, and who love this country. There should not have been any physical contact in this incident. I have always supported law enforcement and will be voting for H.R. 756, Expressing my gratitude and appreciation to the professionalism and dedication of the men and women of the u.S. Capitol police. I am sorry that this misunderstanding happened at all and i regret its escalation and i apologize. Thank you, mr. Speaker."

Yeah, like Democratic New York State Democratic Senator Ada Smith, I think a little "anger management" training is in order.

"This isn't Smith's first run-in with the law.

In 2004 Smith was fined after being found guilty of failing to obey a direct order from a police officer for improperly driving through a security checkpoint at Empire State Plaza.

In 1998, she was charged with biting a New York City police officer's hand during a traffic dispute. Smith denied the charges."


Heh....RESPECT!

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)"


UPDATE II: Law which McKinney could be charged with breaking:

"§ 22-405. Assault on member of police force, campus or university special police, or fire department.

(a) Whoever without justifiable and excusable cause, assaults, resists, opposes, impedes, intimidates, or interferes with any officer or member of any police force operating in the District of Columbia, including any designated civilian employee of the Metropolitan Police Department, any campus or university special police officer, or any officer or member of any fire department operating in the District of Columbia; or any officer or employee of any penal or correctional institution of the District of Columbia, or any officer or employee of the government of the District of Columbia charged with the supervision of juveniles being confined pursuant to law in any facility of the District of Columbia, whether such institution or facility is located within the District of Columbia or elsewhere, or any inspector, investigator, emergency medical technician, or paramedic employed by the government of the District of Columbia, while engaged in or on account of the performance of his or her official duties, shall be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both. It is neither justifiable nor excusable cause for a person to use force to resist an arrest when such arrest is made by an individual he or she has reason to believe is a law enforcement officer, whether or not such arrest is lawful."





mckinney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling Mr. Fitzgerald?

**UPDATED AND BUMPED****

As I told you about in this post yesterday as a source confirmed to me that the Justice Department has launched a probe into the NSA leak. Mr. Risen, you are in trouble - prepare your defense. I told you so.

The White House will be announcing the probe at about 12:30pm. My source tells me that this probe will most likely result in another prosecutor being assigned as of course Fitzgerald is still busy/dizzy on the Plame/Game No-Leak. Additionally, other probes into other recent leaks such as the CIA 'prisons'leak is in the works as well. As I said, this is the NEW Bush - on the attack - it's no more Mr. Nice Guy!

About time! Also covering Michelle Malkin

*****End Update*********

UPDATE II: Looks like I owe my source big time as yet another tip comes true as the Washington Post is on the target list as well for the CIA Prison leak.

****End Update II*************************************

Update III: Via Fox: "The government has no legal right to…

Is the lid about to be blown off Able Danger?

Those who have been wishing for a full blown Able Danger investigation are about to get their wish. The "gate" has been unlocked.

9/11 Iraqi Connection

With Democrats calling for yet more investigations into pre-war intelligence, and Republicans like myself pushing back to help their 'sudden amnesia”, the growing stories of Able Danger and even China Gate, are beginning to make news.

The three main theories about why Able Danger hasn't gotten out of the "blog stage", are 1) To hide Clinton era responsibility for stopping the 9/11 attacks, and/or 2) To hide the truth behind China-Gate, or 3) The facts show that there in fact was a direct link between Iraq and 9/11.

Taking either one you can see why the Clinton worshipping MSM for the most part hasn't touched the story. Of the later point, Democrats, the MSM and even some of our investigations state that there was no 'direct' link between Iraq and 9/11. Say otherwise and the MSM will slice and di…

Monday Morning Intelligence with Kool Aid and the NY Times - UPDATE

Followup to previous post.

NY Times: 9/11 Commission's Staff Rejected Report on Early Identification of Chief Hijacker

Ok, I've been on the phone now for...oh, about three days, to some old chums in Tampa, checking this story out, asking questions,...etc. So far what I've heard is that IF this story is true, then those who are really in the know in the Intel world are feeling like a bunch of little red-hair step-childred.

Ed. Morissey is ready to hang the 911 Commission out to dry......mmm,

Ed, not so fast my friend.

Again, I am amazed at the vercacity the NY Times and AP is getting on this story, and from the same conservative bloggers who are normally parsing every "dot and tittle" the Times puts out. Who would think?...

Yeah, there is a lot of "anger" because of "Gorelick" fever where the blogshere and conservative media rightfully called attention to her conflict of interest while serving on the commission. But we can't let the "gotc…