Wednesday, April 26, 2006

thumbnail

I'll Say it again, David Gregory is Toast

Tony's in as new press secretary.

Tony's acceptance speech:

"Mr. President, I want to thank you for the honor of serving as press secretary.

And just a couple of quick notes.

I'm delighted to be here. One of the things I want to do is just make it clear that one of the reason I took the job is not only because I believe in the president, because, believe it or not, I want to work with you. These are times that are going to be very challenging. We've got a lot of big issues ahead and we've got a lot of important things that all of us are going to be covering together. And I am very excited and I can't wait.

And I want to thank you, Mr. President, for the honor. And thank all your guys for your forbearance. And I look forward to working with you. Thanks."


The MSM is already whining...

This is going to be fun!

UPDATE: The Drudge Report wannabe Raw Story is making hay out of Tony's statement in 2003:

"Here's the unmentionable secret," Snow said on an October 2003 edition of Fox News Sunday, "racism isn't that big a deal anymore." Snow argued that "no sensible person supports" racism, arguing that the problem is "quickly becoming an ugly memory."

Well....he's right. The entirety of the problem today is in the made up news of the leftist MSM and the Demorcatic Party - which IS the historical party of racism.

Rags are for cleaning toilets or lining your hamster cage.

Next!

UPDATE II: Larry Elder from Townhall in a column last year agreed with Tony as well.





Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.