Friday, December 09, 2005

thumbnail

If I don't win a Grammy it's because George Bush doesn't like black people!


Kayne West on if he doesn't win a Grammy:

"If I don't win album of the year. I'm.. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna really have a problem with that. I can never talk myself out of it, you know why? because I was in the studio and I put in the work. I don't care if I jumped up and down right now on a couch like tom cruise. I don't care what I do. I don't care how much I [something]. You can never take away from the amount of work that I put into it. So I don't wanna hear all that politically correct stuff. You put the camera in front of me - I'm-a tell you tell you like this: I worked hard to get here. I put my love, I put my heart, I put my money. I don't make.. I'm $600,000 in the hole right now, on that album. And you tell me about being politically incorrect. People love these songs. You talk to somebody who's grandmother just died and listens to Roses. And you tell me about being politically incorrect. I'm talking about history. I never got 5 mics in The Source - never got 5 stars from The Vibe. They said it's not a classic. So, Jesus Walks is not a classic? Roses is not a classic? Golddigger wasn't song of the year? Oh, but Kanye you can't say that! Why? Who are you? I don't know you!"

View Video here.

Kind of reminds you of this?











UPDATE: Rant:

Frankly, I'm sick of this moron having his "mothering issues" tirades at our expense. We don't care how much you spent on your "CRAP" album, there are kids from Katrina living Christmas in a shelter today, Mr. "Bush hates black people". Instead of sniveling because you don't get an Grammy so you can publically masturbate your ego (Probably won't place second now), how about shutting the hell up an do something during Christmas those kids - or for anyone else besides your sad-sack self.

Rant Over.





Via Bluntest.blogspot

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.