Thursday, February 16, 2006

thumbnail

Cry Babies

I learned thirty years ago as a new father, that when a baby cries, it wants something. You give baby what it wants, it still cries. That's because - Babies are always crying.

UPDATE: An "Amen" on the spoiled brats.







UPDATE II: Chief Crybaby McCafferty on last night's "The Situation Room:


JACK CAFFERTY: Well, I obviously didn’t see it because it hasn’t been released in its entirety yet. But I would guess it didn’t exactly represent a profile in courage for the Vice President to wander over there to the f-word network for a sit down with Brit Hume. I mean that’s a little like Bonnie interviewing Clyde, ain’t it? I mean, where was the news conference? Where was the access to all of the members of the media? I don’t know, whatever.

Wolf: Do you still think he needs to do a full scale news conference, invite all the cameras, all the reporters and ask whatever they want?

Cafferty: That’s never going to happen. But I mean running over there to the Fox Network to do it, i mean talk about seeking a safe haven. He’s not going to get any high hard ones from anybody at the f-word ntework, I think we know that.”


More at Polipundit and Hugh Hewitt.

Michelle Malkin with baby talk.




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.