Sunday, September 13, 2009

thumbnail

Classless Tina Fey Slanders Palin

How's this for class.  Tina Fey gets a Emmy for portraying Sarah Palin on SNL last year, and has this to say.

"Mrs. Palin is an inspiration to working mothers everywhere because she bailed on her job right before Fourth of July weekend. You are living my dream. Thank you, Mrs. Palin."

Fey is a spokesperson for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. As someone intimately related with that organization, I've asked them for a response on whether they think joking about the mother of a Down Syndrome child is appropriate. I'll update when I get a response.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

1 Comments

avatar

I'll think about donating again when you get an update.

This is really sad. I used to think this was a legitimate cause.

Reply Delete
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.