Sunday, May 21, 2006

thumbnail

Get over to the Sandbox

I get a lot of email for links and I because I'm coming up on my one year anniversary in blogging, I like to help those who are getting started, just as people linked me when I got started.

So what are you waiting for? Head over to the Sandbox, Run by an Air Force Veteran about to enter Officer Candidate School:

Bio from the site:

"I was born on MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida. Both my parents were in the Air Force, though my mother served only four years (three children require some attention). We moved several times throughout my childhood and ended up in Brooklet, Georgia in 1995 after my father retired from the service. After high school, I attended the University of Georgia and graduated in 2002 with a B.B.A. in finance. After spending some time back home trying my hand at financial planning, I felt a call to serve my country. I answered the call by enlisting in the Air Force in February of 2004. I am currently set to attend Officer Training School and become a navigator.

My father and mother are still married and live in Brooklet, Georgia. I have a younger brother and sister as well. My brother is a golf professional in Pooler, Georgia (just outside of Savannah). My sister is currently enrolled at Georgia Southern University studying nutritional wellness. My family is a very important part of my life. I will continue to serve God and country…and I thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!">


Good stuff there, especially his essay Why I Fight. Duty, Honor, Country man, something those chickencrap-leftwing-moonbat-stay-at-home and bitch-morons - will never understand. I'm an old fart, but I thank God daily that we have young men like this willing to give their all.

As such, The Sandbox will join my favorite links, so make your presence known.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.