Sunday, July 23, 2006

thumbnail

Macsmind Great Stupendous Wordpress Project

Ok, a little melodramatic, but I'm about to launch the new blog, just getting the bells and whistles together.

Blogger for the most part has been great, but until Wordpress 2.3 I could never get the darn thing to work. That solved and after gettng a template that doesn't look like everyone else's.

The next step they tell me is the "blogger import", but what I think I will do is just leave it alone so nothing goes bad and I lose the 1600 posts over the last year or so and that you readers refer to.

Should be up by next week, for now you can view it here. Suggestions, concerns, whatever welcome.

UPDATE: Ok, canned the "snazzy - be different template". Back to simple.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages

Pages

Pages - Menu

Macsmind - Official Blog of The MacRanger Show on Blog Talk Radio

About

Go here.